[jboss-as7-dev] New openshift resource issue

Emanuel Muckenhuber emuckenh at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 06:51:33 EDT 2011

I'm afraid that the current thread-pool configuration is not really
consistent. We plan to remove the threads subsystem and move the thread
pool configuration directly in each subsystem where they are used. At
least that's the last i heard of.

I assume we would also need add a thread pool configuration for 'system'
(non subsystem specific) usages as well in order to be able to address
the resource issue Scott described.