[jboss-as7-dev] New openshift resource issue

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 10:15:41 EDT 2011

During startup, it seems that deployment of multiple apps is using a lot
of threads due to processing of the associated services. I'm working on
identifying where all the uses are coming from.

If you know there is a hard limit to the number of threads that can be
created, it would be good to be able to know the server configuration
will not exceed that.