[jboss-as7-dev] AS7.1.0 Alpha1 - Datasoure configuration

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 05:55:35 EDT 2011

nothing in particular. the only thing i know of is testing the connection form within the console.
datasource configuration attributes is quiet a  long list.
if we can keep it simple and focus on the frequently used features then it's better IMO.
at least that's the approach we've been talking so far.

Ike