[jboss-as7-dev] AS7.1.0 Alpha1 - Datasoure configuration

Vimal Kansal vkansal at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 06:01:23 EDT 2011

4 frequently used features that come to mind immediately :

(1) min-pool-size
(2) max-pool-size
(3) prefill pool
(4) flush pool

Of course I agree with you that datasource configuration has lot of
features and I understand your argument that to keep the UI simple, one
would like to limit what gets displayed on the screen. However, this may
lead to an inconsistency of sorts, as using CLI when you execute
:read-resource, you get to see all the configured properties, but when
you use UI, you will see only a subset. I am not sure, how appropriate
it would be to have this inconsistency.

Thx

Vimal