[jboss-as7-dev] AS7.1.0 Alpha1 - Datasoure configuration

Vimal Kansal vkansal at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 06:46:10 EDT 2011

See other problem that I see with allowing user to configure only the
frequently used properties from GUI, it can lead to a false assumption
on part of the user that only these are the properties that are
available on the datasource. I wonder, if it is possible to have a
dynamic  "property sheet" kind of user interface which displays the list
of writeable properties of a resource by querying it; I mean the kind of
which we generally see in IDE's.