[jboss-as7-dev] AS7.1.0 Alpha1 - Datasoure configuration

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 06:13:09 EDT 2011

The CLI offers low level DMR operation, which offer a lot more possibilities
then the CLI's it's high level commands.

If compare the web interface and the CLI, compare the CLI high level commands to the
web interface. On this level they should remain synced as much as possible.

I am not objecting to implement any nitty gritty dada source configuration option,
but we need to get the priorities straight. Therefore I'd say let's focus on the frequently used
features for sysadmins and developers.

IMO it's fine with to point users to the the CLI for more fine grained configuration options.
("the good of the many outweighs the good of the few").

Ike