[jboss-as7-dev] Default values in the model

Emanuel Muckenhuber emuckenh at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 05:24:43 EDT 2011

Yes, not storing any defaults in the model sounds better and rather have
the read-resource and read-attribute handler expose this.

What about the write-attribute operation? I would assume that the
console(s) usually don't differentiate whether a values was really
changed in the UI and just write all attributes. So we would need to
check the defaults there as well?