[jboss-as7-dev] Request for review: AS7 management additions

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Wed Jun 1 02:35:49 EDT 2011

What is the ultimate purpose of this? AFAICS this would add a module to
the osgi subsystem description, which could on subsystem startup provide
packages that are available on the osgi system classloader. These
packages would however only be visible if corresponding export
statements are defined too.

 From an osgi subsystem management perspective, I'd think it is more
useful to provide management functionality like start/stop of a bundle.
Another obvious candidate would be the management of ConfigAdmin properties.

cheers
-thomas