[jboss-as7-dev] Migrating Seam app to AS7: Accessing page results in "The page isn't redirecting properly"

Sande Gilda sgilda at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 20:45:45 EDT 2011

I tried it. No luck.

I still see this in the startup:

    20:38:50,541 WARNING
    [org.jboss.seam.security.permission.PersistentPermissionResolver]
    (MSC service thread 1-1) no permission store available - please
    install a PermissionStore with the name
    'org.jboss.seam.security.jpaPermissionStore' if persistent
    permissions are required.

I still get this message when I hit the app:

    /The page isn't redirecting properly

    Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for
    this address in a way that will never complete.

         *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or
    refusing to accept
               cookies./

However, I don't see the ERROR java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
sun/misc/Unsafe when I access the page.

Thanks anyway!