[jboss-as7-dev] SPNEGO authentication fails loading configuration

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Jun 8 08:30:47 EDT 2011

Just a quick update on the progress here.

I have completed the integration on AS7-770 and I am just waiting for a
colleague to review before I request the changes are pulled into the AS
repo.

https://github.com/darranl/jboss-as/tree/issues%2FAS7-770

In the meantime I have also created the following article with a summary
of the configuration differences when enabling Negotiation in AS7: -

http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-16876

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.