[jboss-as7-dev] SPNEGO authentication fails loading configuration

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 08:59:45 EDT 2011

I have some questions as I'm writing some of my own authentication plugins.

* How do you associate a login-module "code" to a class?

* You state in your wiki "Within JBoss AS7 it is not possible to
override the authenticators as before".  What do you mean by this.  Do
you mean being able to plugin your own values that can be used within
web.xml's auth-method of login-config?  I think this is something that
needs to be added.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com