[jboss-as7-dev] Request for review of DomainServletApi bridge

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 16:39:01 EDT 2011

I'll defer to Darran on the security aspects of this; i.e. how to ensure
that this webapp integrates with management layer's security configuration.

If we do this, it shouldn't be enabled by default for the reasons Darran
mentioned. But the patch doesn't seem to have it on by default.

We'll need to disable this capability for a server running in domain
mode, as a domain mode server is not meant to expose a
directly-accessible-to-the-end-user management interface. The host
controller exposes that.