[jboss-as7-dev] Request for review of DomainServletApi bridge

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Jun 8 17:14:48 EDT 2011

On 06/08/2011 10:06 PM, Scott Stark wrote:
> This is not a pull request, just a review request.

Yeah we are just reviewing if making the management APIs available
through JBoss Web fits with the decisions / approach already taken ;-) -
so far we have been able to consider the management APIs isolated from
the actual AS.

Do you have any idea of the timescale for this?  Is this something you
are looking to have in 7.0.0 or 7.1.0?

Reviewing the code I am not sure if the following line is really
applicable: -

if (welcome && defaultWebModule != null)
   throw new XMLStreamException("The domain-api can not be enabled on a
host that has a default web module", reader.getLocation());

The purpose of this in the welcome context was to ensure that there are
not two apps deployed to the root context.