[jboss-as7-dev] Cleaner welcome page

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 10:50:33 EDT 2011

On Jun 10, 2011, at 16:42, Brian Stansberry wrote:

> The admin console link may or may not work, depending on whether they
> accessed the welcome page via a hostname that maps to the same interface
> as the console binding and whether or not they've changed the default
> port for the HTTP management socket.

Yes, I know but what can one do when you guys split things out ? :)

I just used the hostname + 9990 and some javascript to handle possible different hostname than localhost.

If you reconfigure it then yes it won't work, but
I thought its better users actually see there is an admin console on the
default install that not at all.

I also wanted to add info about how to change the welcome page but I don't have the info available
so for now just kept it simple.

/max