[jboss-as7-dev] RELEASE CRUNCH

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 12:23:14 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

I have been seeing lot's of discussion on the future, which I don't want
to completely discourage, but right now we are trying to hit a very
difficult schedule, so if everyone could focus on how they can help the
7.0 release that would be awesome.

Things you can do to help:

1. Fix any TCK issues that you get as soon as you can
2. Look out for usability issues and fix those
3. Make sure there is no major security deficiencies with what we have
4. WRITE DOCS
5. Put on the user hat and try a few deployment's look for low hanging
fruit you can fix.

Thank you!

--
Jason T. Greene