[jboss-as7-dev] Install AS7 as a RubyGem

Benjamin Browning bbrowning at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 14:21:46 EDT 2011

Yes, you read the subject right. We're now bundling TorqueBox 2.x as a RubyGem which means Rubyists can install TorqueBox (and hence AS7) with a single command.

http://torquebox.org/news/2011/06/10/torquebox-gem/

The gem includes a Ruby wrapper to deploy, undeploy, boot AS7, and run the CLI. This may not be terribly useful to those on the list but I just thought I'd point it out in case you'd like to check it out. Bundling TorqueBox as a gem wouldn't have been possible without the awesome AS7 work!

Thanks!

Ben