[jboss-as7-dev] AS7 Arquillian update call (minutes)

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 10:10:25 EDT 2011

The upcoming version of MSC (or jboss threads or something) clears the
TCCL from pool threads. We're seeing some smoke test failures in a
branch using these new versions and John Bailey traced it to an
arquillian reliance on the TCCL; i.e. the problem was in the test
fixture not the software being tested.

John can provide more details; the above is probably only semi-accurate.
He can't help fix it though.

Building this branch and running the smoke tests will show the problem:

https://github.com/bstansberry/jboss-as/tree/new-controllers