[jboss-as7-dev] JBOSS_HOME/client in AS7 for client accessible jars

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 10:58:01 EDT 2011

One of the nice things about the current AS 7 distribution is there aren't duplicated jars all over the place.

Would it be better to just divy up the modules directory into the public vs. private API's, which I understood we needed to do anyway (or something to that affect) to meet our TAG/Andiamo requirements anyway.

Also, is calling this stuff "client" really appropriate? Isn't it really just the public API's?

Andy