[jboss-as7-dev] Log Format?

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 11:53:57 EDT 2011

According to the WIKI page certain log levels require a standard log format
(i.e. an event code).

But that's not what I see when running AS7:

17:52:00,730 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server.impl.HornetQServerImpl] (MSC service thread 1-2) trying to deploy queue jms.queue.asdasd

Am I missing something here?

Ike