[jboss-as7-dev] Logging codes for AS7

James Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 12:20:45 EDT 2011

I've been keeping track of the chunks here
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/LoggingIds. I've been thinking of
writing something to read through and parse out the id's and messages,
but I haven't done that yet. If you're really interested you can look at
my branch to see the id's of the ones I've done,
https://github.com/jamezp/jboss-as/tree/AS7-809.

We've been doling out the id's in chunks of 100 starting at 10,000. If
you need more than 100, just grab an additional 100. All message loggers
and message bundles in the AS7 code base need a project code of JBAS.
Dependencies should use their own project code and their own id schema.

Adding David in case he wants to correct me at all.

On 06/21/2011 08:53 AM, Brian Stansberry wrote:
> James Perkins was coordinating giving out chunks of numerical codes
> for use within the AS namespace. Check with him (in cc) for that.
>
> On 6/21/11 10:48 AM, Heiko Braun wrote:
>> thanks
>>
>> On Jun 21, 2011, at 5:40 PM, Jonathan Halliday wrote:
>>

>>> http://community.jboss.org/wiki/HowtologinJBossprojects

>>> --
>>> Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod
>>> Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
>>> Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903
>>> Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt
>>> Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).

James R. Perkins