[jboss-as7-dev] Management Console Screens

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Thu Mar 10 14:12:58 EST 2011

it's going to be the same, just slimmed down.
but the outermost structure will be retained.
I'll post some screens for the standalone use cases soon.

basically 'profiles' will turn into 'profile' and don't offer the switch.
server groups will go and be replaced with 'deployments'.
'hosts' will go and eventually replaced with something like 'metrics'.
but I am not 100% sure about this one. I have to figure that out.

but the idea is to offer a smooth transition between standalone and domain.
this means, the conceptual model needs to be similar  and the structure be retained.

this is actually where I struggled most, but I believe the current categorization allows this switch between
standalone and domain without confusing people too much.

Ike