[jboss-as7-dev] Management Console Screens

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Thu Mar 10 14:23:15 EST 2011

On Mar 10, 2011, at 7:48 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> looks great Heiko - any "easy" way to try it out ?

yes, it served through the internal hudson instance:
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/AS7ManagementConsole/ws/standalone/war/App.html

You can log in as anybody. It's not yet implemented.
But beware. It's not yet tested on Internet Explorer. I know that it blows up on IE7 at least.
But anything decent like FF, Safari or Chrome should work fine.

Most of it is a no-op, but some things actually work.
Guess you'll figure that out.

What's most interesting to me at this stage, is the question if the most important use cases
can be figured out easily.
'Easily', as in 'I don't need a manual or help system' for something like:

- Create a server group
- Configure the JCA subsystem
- Deploy an application
- Create a server configuration on host XYZ
- Launch an instance
- [...]

Ike