[jboss-as7-dev] Configuration conundrum with Express

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 02:07:57 EDT 2011

hmm - with this we could actually end up having a shareable standalone.xml between openshift and local that doesn't
need any alterations.

The trick is only to get agreement on what property/environment names it will use.

Scott - once you got a standalone.xml that has these things in place could you share it and i'll investigate how much
work we would need to do to support launching AS7 locally with all those variables present.

p.s. system properties would be our recommended approach since messing with environment variables and java launches
have a history of being unreliable cross platform ;)

/max