[jboss-as7-dev] Two thread pools sections in management API

Jason Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 09:16:10 EDT 2011

Right. What happened is we found out that having thread pools be global promotes sharing, which is usually an error since each subsystem needs specific configurations. We were planning on adding a global view that would see all the subsystems' thread pools so the administrator can easily identify which were in use however I don't think it was completed yet. Even though we neat them in the subsystem we still want them to be consistent.

Sent from my iPhone