[jboss-as7-dev] Finding out what version of the Detyped API a client is dealing with

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 10:05:54 EDT 2011

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-364 is for exposing the AS version.

It's a simple thing to do, just a matter of writing a simple handler and
adding it to the root resource for the server and to the /host=xxx
resource on the domain.

I'm not sure about the meaning of the "detyped model" version. A similar
handler could emit the default namespace for the given running version
(org.jboss.as.controller.Namespace.CURRENT) but that's only for the core
model. What models the subsystems support depends on what extensions are
integrated.