[jboss-as7-dev] Finding out what version of the Detyped API a client is dealing with

David Bosschaert david at redhat.com
Tue Oct 25 06:59:12 EDT 2011

Thanks Brian that clarifies things a little.
Thomas also filed https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-2234 in relation
to this.

What I meant with 'detyped model version' is the version of a management
API exposed through the detyped model.
One thing that may need a little more discussion is whether a single
global version is sufficient for the entire exposed model (e.g. an AS7
version), or whether individual subsystems and other components need
individual versions.

Cheers,

David