[jboss-as7-dev] EJB passivation/activation, clustering and JPA extended persistence context handling...

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 14:57:10 EDT 2011

I think its better to treat a clustered XPC as an 'individual SFSB'.
Trying to maintain a graph around one XPC can quickly become very messy.
Especially if different XPCs get involved. Conceptually the XPC can
behave similar as a SFSB and we just keep proxies as references to it.
Then it can replicate "at whim".

Carlo