[jboss-as7-dev] Status of JAXR integration

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Sun Oct 30 19:49:04 EDT 2011

Yes, you can clone from https://github.com/tdiesler/jboss-as/tree/jaxr.
You can then pick any of the unassigned issues in this filter
<https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12315995>.
When you work on stuff, please assign the jira to yourself and 'start
progress' - so we won't be duplicating work. Once we pass the TCK, we
can upgrade to jUDDi 3. Working on
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-2278 might be a good starting point.

cheers
-thomas

PS: I'm in London for JUDCon - back on JAXR on Thursday

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler