[jboss-as7-dev] Performance runtime attributes via CLI

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Mon Oct 31 09:37:40 EDT 2011

This is not so much a CLI issue as the management model one of the
specific resource (web, ejb3, threads, etc).

Some of them may already be exposed. In threads, for example, pool types
expose runtime attributes, e.g. unbounded thread pool has these

     public static final List<String> METRICS =
Arrays.asList(CommonAttributes.ACTIVE_COUNT,
CommonAttributes.COMPLETED_TASK_COUNT,
             CommonAttributes.CURRENT_THREAD_COUNT,
CommonAttributes.LARGEST_THREAD_COUNT, CommonAttributes.LARGEST_POOL_SIZE,
             CommonAttributes.REJECTED_COUNT, CommonAttributes.TASK_COUNT);

I'll leave it to the subsystem owners to comment on their plans on this.

Alexey