[jboss-as7-dev] AS Testsuite Requirements page, round 2

Ondrej Zizka ozizka at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 06:40:27 EST 2012

Hi all,

let's review http://community.jboss.org/wiki/ASTestsuiteRequirements .
To prevent future misunderstandings:

I expect this page to contain everything sacred regarding AS 7 testsuite
"API". Even `mvn clean` should be there.
Because without it, many cases are left just to my guess, and when I
decide to pick a solution which breaks someone's favorite param, like
mvn ... -pl ..., it may start some late usability discussions.

Therefore - please, fill in every use case you want to preserve.

Thanks,
Ondra

PS:
On the other side, I don't expect much to change in the future. (Depends
on requirements.)