[jboss-as7-dev] Configuration changes

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Wed Feb 22 04:25:15 EST 2012

domain.xml and standalone-XXX.xml are now generated from templates and subsystem snippets (apart from standalone-minimal.xml). I've verified as best I can that we're generating good configs but please see build/src/main/resources/configuration/ReadMe.txt and take a moment to verify your subsystem configurations look the way you want and let me know if there are any problems.

I have left the old configurations in build/src/main/resources/configuration/retired-delete-once-stable for now, with http://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-3853 to remind me to delete them in the not too distant future. The old configs don't get used at all, they are just there as a handy reference in case of inconsistencies.