[jboss-as7-dev] ClassLoader leak in branch 7.1

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 03:35:21 EDT 2012

Folks,

we have a CL leak in branch 7.1, which makes pull request validation
difficult. Is this being taken care of? Who do I need to talk to about this?

Running org.jboss.as.test.manualmode.classloading.leak.ClassloaderLeakWarTestCase
Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 30.14 sec <<< FAILURE!
Running org.jboss.as.test.manualmode.classloading.leak.ClassloaderLeakEarTestCase
Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 33.728 sec <<< FAILURE!

http://lightning.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/jenkins/job/as7-param-pull/3309/testReport/

cheers
-thomas

--