[jboss-as7-dev] Process for patching localized translation files

Tomaz Cerar tomaz.cerar at redhat.com
Thu May 10 16:48:47 EDT 2012

There is also another use case that we need a workflow for.
What happens when we "refactor" properties, for example when keys are
renamed.
Which is quite often considering that when internals of subsystem changes
usually keys are renamed and names unified (i.e. subsystem is converted to
ResourceDefinition)

--
tomaz