[jboss-as7-dev] Cannot find jboss-as-dist-7.1.2.Final

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Mon May 14 04:06:13 EDT 2012

It seems bizarre that community has access to the 7.1.2.Final SCM tag
but cannot download the readily build artefacts from maven. As a result
I would have to tell jbosgi users to build AS7 themselves from the tag
to get access to the updated features. Is this really intended to work
that way?

I suggest to also publish the maven artefacts when there is a public SCM
tag. I understand that the download does not necessarily need to be
available here: http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads.html

cheers
-thomas

--