[jboss-as7-dev] Cannot find jboss-as-dist-7.1.2.Final

Fernando Lozano fernando at lozano.eti.br
Mon May 14 07:59:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

Has anyone outside red hat tried to build AS 7.1.2.Final from sources?

I attempted do build a number of jboss.org projects from tags visible to
the general public, but which did not correspond do public releases, and
failed on all atemps, having problems such as references do internal
repositories and other quicks that sugest they were not meant for public
consuption.

It looks red hat forgets all about AS community releases when they have
an EAP release. Looks like there's no interestest in supporting
community users, they way glassfish, apache tomcat and others do,
including jboss.org projects such as hibernate. :-(

[]s, Fernando Lozano