[jboss-as7-dev] Consolidating ports under 80/443

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Fri May 18 11:09:33 EDT 2012

Interesting that you brought this up Bill.  We just had an e-mail thread around "port reduction round 2" for the AS.  For OpenShift, all the ports we use is problematic.  So, while we have made some good progress, we really need to take a bigger leap forward.

We should pursue this as part of AS 7.2 and above.

Andy