[jboss-as7-dev] logger config per deployment / app

James Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Thu May 24 18:13:37 EDT 2012

Only if you add a logging.properties file to your deployment. Once you
do that though, you can no longer configure it via the management console.

I was working on a concept of logging profiles that could be assigned to
deployments. Though that would still require a change to the deployment.
It could be interesting to isolate all deployment logging on-demand. Not
quite sure how it would work, but I could see it being useful for debugging.

On 05/24/2012 03:00 PM, Ales Justin wrote:
> Can you already configure loggers per deployment?
> e.g. I want org.hibernate.search at trace for my app, but not for the whole AS
>
> If yes, how?
>
> I mean, is there a better way than adding the old TCCL filter hack I once helped to write. :)

James R. Perkins