[jboss-as7-dev] logger config per deployment / app

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Fri May 25 05:38:15 EDT 2012

Is this on by default?

LoggingConfigurationProcessor

    private VirtualFile findConfigFile(ResourceRoot resourceRoot) throws DeploymentUnitProcessingException {
        VirtualFile result = null;
        try {
            final List<VirtualFile> configFiles = resourceRoot.getRoot().getChildrenRecursively(ConfigFilter.INSTANCE);
            for (final VirtualFile file : configFiles) {

As this looks slow ...