[jboss-as7-dev] New Pull Request Reviewer

Jason Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Sat Oct 6 11:19:39 EDT 2012

In order to keep up with the high pull request volume, and improve our overall timezone coverage, Jaikiran Pai has agreed to take on the additional role as an AS7+ pull request reviewer. As many of you have seen, Jaikiran already lends a hand in our review process by providing valuable feedback  on the various pending pull requests. This combined with his community work, and code submissions has demonstrated a broad knowledge of the code base. Since Jaikiran works from India, we will have additional coverage in APAC and morning EMEA hours.

I am hopeful this will shorten the overall patch review time.

Thanks Jaikiran!