[jboss-as7-dev] Where to put test cases for fixes?

Brad Maxwell bmaxwell at redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 12:53:17 EDT 2012

Hello, is there any particular place we should be putting unit tests for
bugs that get fixed?
I see these various tests are laid out, I'm making a test case for an
issue related to a Sar deployment, which is in integration, but then it
isn't clear where it might go under there, currently I have it in smoke
because there are related tests there, but it seems like my test might
should be elsewhere.

Any thoughts?

* benchmark   - benchmarking integration tests
* compat      - compatibility tests (require special dependencies)
* domain      - domain management integration tests (require special
framework)
* integration - general integration tests
* stress      - stress integration tests

basic/      clust/       iiop/      manualmode/ multinode/ osgi/
smoke/      xts/

Thanks,
Brad