[jboss-as7-dev] problems with deployment overlays and linking

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 10:10:37 EDT 2012

Yes, model-wide.

If the tool could retry one-time in case of an optimistic failure, that
would handle it almost always. The model isn't really meant for high
volume concurrent updates. Even the case of doing a read and then a
write without human think time in the middle and then getting a failure
should be extremely rare. Still, your point is valid.