[jboss-as7-dev] How to verify a patches for non-public AS

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 12:51:04 EDT 2013

On Apr 17, 2013, at 11:42 AM, Fernando Lozano <fernando at lozano.eti.br> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
>> Can we please take this internal Red Hat process discussion off the community list? I am sure that 99% of our external subscribers would rather not get spam about this kind of thing, and much rather see technical topics :)
>>
> While I understand and agree that Red Hat internal processes are
> off-topic in this mailing list, the thread started with a question that
> affects jboss users and customers: how (and when and where) fixes to EAP
> lands on AS.
>
> I hope I'm not the only customer in this list who would like to be able
> to check a fix to an issue before the next EAP release. :-)

If you want the details, the easiest way to know that is to look at the bugzilla list for the release:

For example:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?classification=JBoss&query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=POST&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=ON_DEV&bug_status=ON_QA&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=RELEASE_PENDING&bug_status=CLOSED&version=6.1.0&product=JBoss%20Enterprise%20Application%20Platform%206

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss AS Lead / EAP Platform Architect