[jboss-as7-dev] EL 3

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 19:21:26 EDT 2013

I think this makes sense, at least initially.

We should probably do some performance testing on it at some point
though, from some AS7 weld benchmarks that I have seen in the past the
EL implementation was often the bottle neck.

I know JUEL is often touted as a much faster implementation, but I don't
know if there are any plans to make it EL 3 compliant.

Stuart