[jboss-as7-dev] Attribute meta-data: max-length

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 10:09:32 EST 2013

I haven't decided against doing anything about relationships. My team is
quite busy with immediate tasks. Describing relationships is definitely
an important thing for the future; AS 8 or 9 depending on how quickly we
want to get 8 out.

Thank you for listing the kinds of information you think is needed to
generate a full UI from the model. I would like to see a full or nearly
full list like that before we get too deep into how to implement
providing each type of information.