[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Tracking WF path of execution

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 10:52:03 EDT 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : Wouldn't it be better if we just added a hook in the code where an external event-listener can be attached (configuration), or make it possible to e.g. register a global eventlistener (event='any'  on the processdefinition)

Here here!
I believe this is all that would be necessary in the engine to also support (remote) debugging, which is a future goal for us.  In other words, from a "workflow debugger UI", someone could single-step through a workflow, let it run and watch where it goes, set breakpoints in it, etc.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060852#4060852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060852