[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of AOP on JBoss (Aspects/JBoss)] - Re: AOP ClassLoader/Scoping needs thoroughly revising

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 10:58:12 EDT 2007

Of course, I still need to integrate the MetaDataRepository into the deployers
such that each DeploymentUnit or Component has its own MetaData scope.

i.e. each deployment will have a unique MutableMetaData in a scope
determined by the relevant deployer that AOP can populate.

That is number 4 on my list of things to do, so it is not going to get done
straight away. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060857#4060857

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060857