[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal build

bdaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 19:08:51 EDT 2007

I heard a lot of bad things about maven and struggle people have in big projects. We all agree that buildmagic is not great but everyone is able to deal with it in a predictable time now. I'm afraid that even if someone do the whole build migration for us we all need to invest some time to in it.

Besides that I have an impression that for nearly every open source project that switched to maven it ended up with some downtime when they were blocked with build issues....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061066#4061066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061066