[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: Initial UI Server Prototype Discussion

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 09:35:33 EDT 2007

>in the core-uiserver part, the current core controller should be reused with with separate >implementation of ResponseHandler that would adapt the current core controller command >framework to the ui server protocol.

This point is interesting. According to this, Controller/UIServer integration would start in the second phase (processCommandResponse) instead of the third phase which is what is happening in the prototype.

With that in mind, the UIServer will need to incorporate some more model objects.

Let me re-architect the prototype to integrate in this phase

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061308#4061308

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061308