[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Tracking WF path of execution

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 18:24:25 EDT 2007

Bill,

I assume with 'process definition instances' you mean an instance of a process definition, so a 'running' one, not the definition itself.

If so can you elaborate a little more on this 'things like this' in relation to your remark about hibernate? I do not fully get what you mean by this. And when you are at it, I also do not grasp the 'instance-per-request   for actions'

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061509#4061509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061509