[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Uniquely identifying services and actions

mark.little@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 04:37:53 EDT 2007

"tfennelly" wrote : Couldn't the .esb name also be used as part of the local/global name e.g. "shopping-service.esb".  We'd probably need to get the deployer to make it available somewhere, but that wouldn't be a big job.

If we're looking to report on individual actions, then I'm not sure this will help. However, Tom did start out asking:

anonymous wrote :
  | "Do we have a good way of uniquely identifying a service or action?"

so maybe the first thing to agree on is what we want to identify: service, action or both.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062291#4062291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062291